Cocktails are the perfect addition to your evenings. What can be better than ending your meal and your day with the perfect cocktail? Sailor Jerry is here for your rescue, and its perfect rum-based cocktails are all you need this summer.
If you’re bored of having the same drinks and beers all the time, this is the time to introduce your guests to these beautiful and delicious Sailor Jerry Cocktails. Cocktails always work in your favor, better than the usual white wine and flat beer.
With a rum like Sailor Jerry, all you need is the perfect match to drink it with. Sailor Jerry can be mixed with the perfect ingredients to prepare some delicious cocktail recipes. Here are some suggestions and their recipes to give you ideas on how to enjoy your Sailor Jerry cocktail. Have a look!
1. Kingdom of Kicks:
Ingredients required for the cocktail: 50 mL Sailor Jerry, 12.5 ml lime juice, 75 mL grapefruit juice, and 12.5 mL sugar syrup.
- Add rock ice in a highball glass.
- Pour all your ingredients over the ice.
- Top the glass with soda water.
- Garnish with grapefruit and mint, and serve.
2. Sailor Jerry and Cola:
What can go wrong with a little bit of cola, right? Sailor Jerry and rum form the perfect cocktail that you wouldn’t want to miss.
Add one part Cola to two parts Sailor Jerry, add ice as per your preference, garnish with a lime wedge and you’re good to go!
3. Hot Sailor berry Punch:
Here is another Sailor Jerry cocktail recipe that you might want to try the next time you go for a drink.
Ingredients required: 2 parts Sailor Jerry, 1 part crème de cassis, 5 parts apple juice, 1 teaspoon honey, 2 cloves, 2 cinnamon sticks, ½ orange
How to make it?
Add all the above-given ingredients to a pan. Gently heat them till the point of boiling. Serve it in a tin cup or mugs.
4. The Originals:
Ingredients required: 50 mL Sailor Jerry, 25 mL cranberry juice, 12.5 ml sugar syrup, 5-6 raspberries, 3-4 dashes of balsamic vinegar, a pinch of chili flakes
How to make it?
- Mix the raspberries and the chili flakes.
- Add the Sailor Jerry, cranberry juice, and sugar syrup to the mixture.
- Shake and strain the ingredients in a rocks glass filled with crushed ice. After you’ve done this, cap your glass with crushed ice and the dashes of balsamic vinegar.
- Garnish with the chili flakes and serve it to your guests.
5. Perfect Storm:
Ingredients for the recipe: 2 parts Sailor Jerry, Ginger beer, a few lime wedges.
Add the ingredients and serve it in glasses, after garnishing them with the lime wedges.
6. Homeward Bound:
Add 2 parts Sailor Jerry and 4 parts Fresh lemonade to a glass filled with ice cubes. Squeeze 1 part lime wedge from the top.
7. Queens Park Swizzle:
Sailor Jerry cocktail ingredients: 2 parts Sailor Jerry, 1 part lime juice, ½ part normal syrup, some mint leaves, 2 dashes angostura bitters
- Fill your cocktail glass with crushed ice and all the ingredients to it.
- Stir the ingredients until the glass is frosted.
- Garnish the glass with the mint leaves and a dash of angostura bitters.
- Stir it a little further and serve.
Ingredients: 50 mL Sailor Jerry, 50 mL apple juice, 50 mL cider, 12.5 ml lemon juice, 12.5 ml sugar syrup
- Take a highball glass, fill it with rock ice, and pour all your ingredients above it.
- Use an apple to garnish your glass and serve.
Ingredients required: 2 parts Sailor Jerry, ½ part overproof rum, 2 dashes absinthe, 3 dashes Angostura bitters, ½ part velvet falernum, ½ part maraschino liqueur, 2 parts grapefruit juice, ½ fresh lime.
How to make it?
- Take ice cubes in a cocktail glass and pour all ingredients in the glass.
- Shake and strain the contents.
- Garnish with lime slices and Angostura bitters, and serve.
10. Tijuana Jerry:
Ingredients: 1 part Sailor Jerry, 1 part tequila, ½ part agave nectar, ¾ part lime juice.
- Pour all the ingredients into a glass filled with ice cubes.
- Shake and strain all the ingredients.
- Garnish with mint and lime wedges.
11. Back Yard Tea:
Ingredients required: 2 parts Sailor Jerry, 1 part iced tea, 2 parts lemonade
- Add all the given ingredients to a glass filled with ice.
- Garnish it with a lemon wedge, and your Black Yard Tea is ready to drink.
We hope you enjoy these recipes. They are easy enough for you to try them out yourself. So, host your next party with some of these Sailor Jerry cocktail recipes and be the star of the party. You can also try out new recipes on your own, and we hope it works out in your favor.