Wondering what is liquid cocaine?
Cocaine is a white powder made from the leaves of the coca plant. It is available as a powder as well as a liquid. The liquid form of it is known as liquid cocaine. Liquid cocaine drink is a very potent beverage and is used all over the world as a drug and in medications, too.
Cocaine is a highly addictive drug and was introduced in the United States in the 1880s as a surgical anesthetic. Cocaine was used as one of the most active ingredients in toxins and elixirs that claims to treat various conditions and illnesses in the early 1900s. cocaine also goes by the name coke, crack, rock, snow, etc.
Get your hands at the liquid cocaine recipe:
The liquid cocaine can be made with the help of three different methods, namely: The hard liquid cocaine shot, fruity liquid cocaine shot and the original liquid cocaine recipe.
Method 1: Hard liquid cocaine shot
Ingredients required: 15 ml vodka, 15 ml silver tequila, 15 ml gin, 15 ml light rum, 15 ml pure grain alcohol
- The ingredients mentioned above are appropriate for preparing 2 liquid cocaine shots. Originally, this shot’s version is not chilled. But, if you want to keep it chilled, start by filling the cocktail shaker halfway with ice and then pouring the cocaine liquid you prepare afterwards.
- Most variants of this shot include Jagermeister or a flavored schnapps, making it unique.
- Pour the ounces of silver tequila, vodka, gin, light rum, and pure grain alcohol over the ice. If you do want to add ice, just pour the liquors and the alcohol into the shaker.
- Shake the shaker vigorously for a few seconds, which will help in mixing the liquors well before we proceed to consume it.
- Pour the contents of the cocktail shaker into two shot glasses and strain out the ice.
Since this is a very potent shot, we’d suggest you dive into the plunge and take it all in at once.
Method 2: Fruity liquid cocaine shot
Ingredients required: ½ shot orange liquor, ½ shot peach liquor, ½ shot vodka, ice, pineapple juice, ½ shot amaretto almond liqueur (1/2 shot is equal to approx 22 ml)
- Before mixing the ingredients, chill them in a refrigerator. However, room temperature ingredients might not be required to be chilled.
- After taking them out of the refrigerator, pour all the liquors and vodka into a cocktail shaker.
- Add a splash of the pineapple juice to the liquor and vodka mixture.
- Fill the cocktail shaker halfway with ice, on top of the mixture that you’ve prepared.
- Now shake the mixture until all the ingredients get mixed well. In case you do not have a cocktail shaker, you can also mix these ingredients in a blender and pour them over ice. You can also mix the ingredients with your hands with a spoon or whisk and pour over the ice.
- Stain the ice by pouring the mixture over a strainer. You can use a strainer specifically to stain the ice from the shaker into the shot glasses, or you can also purchase a cocktail shaker with an in-built strainer.
- If you’ve chilled the mixture in the refrigerator without using any ice, you do not need to use a strainer; you can just pour it directly into the shot glasses.
- Your cocktail is ready to be served!
Method 3: Original liquid cocaine recipe:
Ingredients required: ½ oz of Triple sec, ½ oz of peach schnapps, 3 oz of pineapple juice, 3 oz of cranberry juice, ½ oz of peach liquor, ½ oz of amaretto almond liquor, 1 splash of any soft drink like 7-Up or Sprite
- Combine all the liquors with equal parts of all the juices.
- Mix the ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice as per your convenience, as also described in the above given two methods.
- Add the splash of 7-Up to the mixture of the liquors.
- Shake and serve it in shot glasses.
- You can also garnish your liquid cocaine shot with cherries to add the perfect finishing touch to it.
How does cocaine work?
There are different ways to consume cocaine, it can be injected, inhaled, swallowed, or snorted. Liquid cocaine per se is used as a drink and liquid cocaine shots are quite popular as a drink. Cocaine begins working in the body as soon as it is taken. Even when you consume cocaine in very small amounts, it has a temporary stimulating effect on your body.
By intervening in the normal communication process in the brain, cocaine blocks the removal of dopamine from the synapse. This results in an amplification in the signals being sent to the neurons, which is termed as ‘high’ by cocaine users.
As a matter of fact, cocaine is harmful to the body, whether consumed in any form. After the ‘high’ feeling or the initial euphoria of the cocaine wears off, you can even crash and just get absorbed in a feeling of unhappiness or sadness for days.
Also, consumption urges you to try it even further in order to feel better. The craving just becomes stronger and stronger, and it slips into addiction in no matter of time.