Perhaps the hardest thing after getting your crush agrees to go on a date is to choose what you’re going to wear on one. Your attire says uncountable things which register in the conscious as well as the subconscious mind of the person you’re meeting. Therefore, choosing coffee date outfits is not a piece of cake.
If you’re genuinely interested in the girl, you need to plan and organise the entire date. This includes the type of restaurant that you choose to go to and the location. You must know that to get a girl like you back or at least acknowledge the importance, you need to do something different and be different from the crowd.
Once you’ve decided that, you need to put extra effort into your appearance, which includes your attire, personal hygiene and hairstyle. Women do like the guys who put extra effort into their appearance.
If you’re planning your first coffee date with your crush, below mentioned are some interesting coffee date outfit ideas that will certainly impress her.
5 impressive coffee date outfits to hook your date’s attention:
1. Denim is the delight:
Denim is the style statement that will never fail to make an indelible impression on the mind of the person you’re meeting. You can pair denim with almost anything that’s in your closet. Here’s how you can do it:
- Denim on denim. This style is gaining traction recently and if your date is a fashionista herself, then you must go for this outfit and this outfit only. If blue isn’t what you like, then you can pair black skinny jeans with a blue denim shirt.
- Layering. Layering hasn’t disappointed any, and hopefully, will not in the future. Layering a denim jacket over a simple white tee, combined with a baseball cap and sneakers, will emanate ultimate cool and relaxed guy vibes. If casual is what you’re looking for right now, then this is the ultimate fit.
2. White goes a long way:
White is classic and when it comes to women, they have a long history with white. A staple white shirt is a must-have for men. Without it, your closet is incomplete. If you think that they’re boring and too simple, here’s how can add some charm to them:
- Pair it with a jacket. As mentioned above, a jacket is a classic and when you combine two classics, you’ll get nothing less magic in the end.
- Get a good pair of jeans. A basic white tee looks put together when you pair it with a good pair of jeans. Make sure they are skinny and not baggy. White sneakers can be worn to complete the appearance. This combination is one of the best ones for your morning coffee date outfits.
3. Men in black:
Just like a simple white shirt, a black shirt is also a much-needed addition to your wardrobe. A black shirt always leaves an indelible impression on the minds of the people you meet, so if you want to rock the cute first coffee date outfits, then this should be it. If you find yourself in a quandary concerning the mix and match equation of clothing, then pairing a black t-shirt with blue jeans should be your ultimate go-to.
However, if you want to make it more different, here are some styling tips that can never go wrong:
- Go chic. With black, going chic and cool is one of the best ways to elevate your entire look. To do this, you can wear a well-fitted sweater and pair it with skinny chinos and a pair of sneakers. Don’t forget to accessorise it with a watch and a pair of shades. This look can be a great addition to your coffee date outfits winter collection.
4. Layer it with a jacket:
Once you know that you’ve mastered the art of styling the basics, let’s upgrade with a stylish jacket to win the heart of your crush. When you know how to layer your outfit correctly, you make a good impression on the person you’re talking to, as you look very put-together.
In addition, it indicates how much effort and thoughts you’ve invested in your entire outfit. Going casual and chill with your pyjamas may sound cool and fun at first, but if you’re looking for something serious, then you need to put some thought into your outfit. Layering is the right way to showcase how important the date is to you. Here’s how you can crack its secret of styling:
- Make it an indispensable part of your winter collection. Pairing jackets with skinny jeans and boots will certainly give you a chic and relaxed look especially during the chilly weather.
- Suede jackets. Suede jackets are the most stylish type of jackets and also one of the most expensive ones. So, if you can afford it, go ahead and style it over a basic t-shirt and casual jeans.
5. Go vibrant with print:
If wearing basic white or black shirts is not your thing, then why not go all bright and sunny as a part of your coffee date outfits male collection?
However, if it’s your first coffee date, then perhaps you might want to tone it down a bit and wear something more subtle. This doesn’t imply that you shouldn’t wear sunny or printed clothes, if that’s your aesthetic, then go for it. But, make sure that it’s not too loud or oversized. Here’s how you can maintain the right balance:
- Pair it with loose shorts: If the café you’re going to has some live music on or a comedy gig, then pairing a subtle printed shirt with casual shorts and combining it with sneakers is the best chic and comfortable outfit for guys
- Pair it with chinos: You can always style your prints with a pair of chinos and complete the look with Oxfords or brogues.
These are some of the coolest and fashionable coffee date outfits for men. Choose any of them and you’ll never fail to impress your date.
Recommended reading: Looking To Plan A Perfect Date? 5 Date Night Ideas That Will Make Your Partner Swoon