5 Detox Recipes For Healthy Living
Focus keyword: detox recipes, Related keywords: detox drink recipes, best Detox recipes
With the post-Covid era finally kicking in 2021, people have been increasingly shifting their attention towards holistic habits which ensure fit and healthy living. Not only that, the need for detoxifying your body has observed a spike recently due to the increased pollution in the air.
You can detoxify your body through several exits in your body, that is through liver, sweat, urine, and feces. However, there has been an all-time increase in the toxins in the air which call for more effective ways to detox your body. One of the best ways to do so is to apply various detox recipes to your daily schedule.
But first, let us understand what detoxifying is. Detoxification is one of the most essential processes to keep your body clean, by removing all the toxic materials out of your body. Although it has been gaining momentum recently, it is not a novel process.
For ages, people have been detoxifying their bodies and keeping their digestive systems clean. To do this process effectively, one of the best ways is to use detox drinks. Detox drinks are the quickest ways to ensure that the toxins are not overloaded in your body.
These can also help you from encountering problems such as bloating, headaches, constipation, fatigue, and nausea.
Apart from this, detox drinks also help in losing weight, boosting metabolism, and escalating the process of digestion.
5 Detox drink recipes:
Here are the 5 best detox recipes that can ensure healthy and fit living.
- Orange Ginger Detox:
Oranges are the perfect storehouses of vitamin C and antioxidants. As oranges are highly fibrous, they ensure weight loss and digestion. Apart from oranges, ginger has a plethora of benefits due to which it has been in use for centuries.
Ginger helps in treating digestion problems, bloating and stomach cramps. If you want, you can also use some carrots and turmeric which can help in strengthening your bones.
- 1 large carrots
- 2 oranges
- ½ inch ginger which should be crushed
How to make this drink?
- Crush the oranges and carrot separately and mix their juices well.
- Take the juices and mix them in the blender while adding ginger and turmeric.
- Continue mixing it for 30 seconds or so.
- Cucumber Mint Detox Drink:
Mint works the best when you have an upset stomach. It has proven to solve all your digestive problems and even help in increasing the flow of bile. If you mix mint with cucumber and lemon, it renders significant antioxidant qualities, which help you cool down in the summer heat and increase toxins that are accumulating in your body.
- Take 1 cucumber
- 10-11 mint leaves
- Use ice cubes and ice water for a more cooling effect.
- If you want, you can also use some lemon juice.
How to make this drink:
- Peel the cucumber and then chop it.
- After chopping it, blend it with mint leaves and then add one cup of water.
- There is no need to use the pulp in the detox drink.
- You can also add lemon juice, black salt and dilute in as much water you need.
- Pomegranate-Beetroot-Aloe Vera Detox Drink:
The fact that aloe vera is the elixir of life cannot be stressed more. It has been used since time immemorial due to its anti-inflammatory and detoxifying properties. Accompanied by pomegranate and beetroot, this is one of the best detox drink recipes to galvanize your immune system.
- Take 1 fresh leaf of aloe vera. Cut down its sharp and thorny edges.
- Take one cup of beetroot which has to be crushed.
- Use 2-3 cups of pomegranate juice
- You can also add ¼ teaspoon of Black pepper powder.
How to make Pomegranate-Beetroot-Aloe Vera Juice?
- Take one or two fresh leaves of aloe vera. As mentioned earlier, peel off the sharp and thorny edges carefully.
- Peel the yellow layer off the leaves and you will get two to three teaspoons of clear aloe vera gel.
- Take some pomegranate juice and mix it with beetroot which is chopped and blend the two things.
- Whatever mixture you get, add aloe vera gel to it. Once again, blend it.
- After blending, you can add some black pepper in the end.
- Honey-Lemon Ginger Detox Drink:
Are you a tea lover? Well, here’s an interesting and delicious detox drink that will help you in treating sore throats and cold. Not only that, but it has also helped in stimulating your metabolism and ameliorating your digestion process.
What are the ingredients needed for this drink?
- You will need two to three cups of water.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ginger which needs to be chopped.
- Take 1 teaspoon of tea leaves for one cup.
- Take 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey.
How to make Honey-Lemon-Ginger Tea?
- Take a vessel and pour two or three cups of water that you have taken. Heat the vessel for a while.
- Slowly and gradually, as it begins to boil, add some ginger to it.
- After a while, you can add the tea leaves, lemon juice and honey to it.
- When it is boiled enough, you can pour it into the cup and drink it.
- Lemonade Detox Drink:
A lemonade detox drink is one of the best detox drinks essential for healthy and fit living. Not only that, but it is also increasingly important for those fitness enthusiasts who want to lose some inches off their waist.
This detox recipe also consists of other fruits and vegetables such as carrots, apples, beetroot and radish. Mixed with the essential nutrients and minerals of these fruits and vegetables, the lemonade detox drink is considered to possess the best detox recipes necessary for healthy living.
What are the necessary ingredients?
- Take one chopped apple and one chopped carrot.
- Use a half slice of beetroot
- Use three or four slices of white radish.
- Take one or two lemons.
How to do this Lemonade Detox Drink?
- Take all the ingredients and mix them in the blender.
- As a lot of fruits and vegetables are mixed in the blender, add some water to make it light inconsistency.
- Pass the mixture through a sieve and then drink it.
It is essential to detox your body at least once a week. Therefore, follow these detox recipes to have a healthy and happy future.