Cream soda cocktail is a sweet soft drink, with the taste of an ice cream soda, and flavored with vanilla. The recipe for cream soda is very basic and easy, and probably known by all of you. However, what you might not know is the ample amount of cream soda mixed drinks that you can make with the help of cream soda. If you like the sweet vanilla flavor of cream soda, you might as well like all the cocktails that can be prepared from it.
After all, a bit of booze makes everything better, doesn’t it? so, let us end the unnecessary wait. Here we have listed for you some of the best cream soda cocktails and mixed drinks, along with the ingredients required to make them and their recipes. Have a look!
1. Boozy Cream Soda Flats:
Cream soda floats are the best dessert drink for the perfect summer day, and the booze is definitely an icing on the cake. The fizz from the pop and the perfect rich creaminess from the ice cream combine to make floats the best and the yummiest dessert drink.
Here’s the recipe to make and enjoy these boozy cream soda floats.
- Firstly, you should put the serving glasses in the freezer to make them cold enough before you start with your recipe. 15-20 minutes in the freezer would do fine for this.
- After this, fill half of your glass with soda, add a few ice cream scoops to it and a shot of spiced rum. You can also top your glass with some whipped cream and caramel sauce.
- Add a straw and serve it to your lovelies.
This is one recipe that wouldn’t disappoint you and you must really try it out, as soon as possible.
2. Mocha Ice cream Soda:
Ingredients required: ½ cup cocoa powder (unsweetened), ¾ cup strong brewed coffee, 1 cup sugar, ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt, half n half, water, Latte Macchiato gelato, whipped cream.
- Take a saucepan and pour the coffee, cocoa powder, sugar, and salt in it.
- Whisk these ingredients together.
- Heat them until boiling, and reduce to a simmer. Simmer for some time, until the mixture is syrupy and the sugar and cocoa powder gets dissolved.
- Remove from heat.
- Now, you’ve prepared your Mocha syrup for the ice cream.
- After this, take a glass and pour 1 oz half n half, and 2 oz of the Mocha syrup. Stir it well.
- Add 2-3 scoops of gelato and some amount of club soda.
- Top the glass with whipped cream, chocolate espresso beans, and a maraschino cherry to garnish.
- Add a straw and a long spoon to the glass, and serve.
3. Iced Coffee cream soda:
Ingredients required: 6 oz drip coffee/espresso/cold press coffee, 6 oz cream soda, almond/soy/coconut milk, and ice.
Steps of instructions for the recipe:
- Take a glass and pour chilled coffee, cream soda, and a splash of cream into it.
- Stir the ingredients well.
- Add ice and serve.
4. Frozen Butterbeer:
All our Harry Potter fans, yes, we know what this recipe’s name reminds you of. Trust us, this has been inspired by the Frozen Butterbeers from Harry Potter’s Wizarding World, and even tastes like it. why not try it out yourself?
All you would require for this recipe is listed below:
1 tablespoon Kosher salt, 1 cup cream soda, 1 teaspoon butterscotch, 1 cup whipping cream or heavy cream, ¼ cup butterscotch topping, and ice.
How to make it?
Well, after you’ve collected the given ingredients, all you need to do is follow the below given simple set of instructions to make your own Frozen Butterbeer.
- Take a Ziploc bag, and place the ice cubes and salt in it.
- In another Ziploc bag, place the cream soda and butterscotch. Seal it tightly and mix the ingredients until the butterscotch is completely mixed with the cream soda.
- Take the bag of soda, place it in the bag of ice, and seal it.
- Shake until the soda gets all slushy, for around 4-5 minutes.
- Pour the slush into a cup and top with the butterscotch topping.
5. Red Cream Soda Punch:
Our next cream soda cocktail is the Red Cream Soda punch.
The ingredients you will require for this cream soda mixed drink: 2 cans (12 ounces each) fresh orange juice, 1 can fresh, concentrated lemonade, ½ cup sugar, 2 liters chilled red cream soda
- Combine 4 quarts of water and the sugar in a bowl and stir until the sugar gets dissolved in the water.
- Add the ingredients and refrigerate the bowl, until chilled.
- Stir before serving.
6. Cream soda cocktail:
Ingredients required: 1 ½ Absolut Vanilia Vodka, 1 shot Bacardi Carta Blanca light rum, 1 ½ shot Licor 43 Original, a splash of Sprite or 7 –Up
Cream soda drink recipe:
- Add the vodka, rum, and Licor 43 to glass, along with ice and shake the ingredients well.
- Strain the ingredients to a glass filled with crushed ice cubes.
- Top the glass with a splash of Sprite or 7-Up. Serve.
7. Peaches and Cream soda:
Ingredients required: ¼ cup Torani peach syrup, 1 tablespoon cream, 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream, 1/3 cup cream soda
Instructions for the recipe:
- Take a highball glass and add 3 tablespoons of Torani peach syrup.
- On top of this, add heavy cream and ice cream.
- Fill the glass to the top by adding the cream soda.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Torani Peach syrup on the top.
- Stir and serve right after.
Apart from these 7 delicious cocktails, there’s a lot more than you can try with cream soda. Add your favorite ingredients, and different types of booze, garnish with your favorite items and keep trying. This is how you come across new recipes, and we would strongly recommend you to keep experimenting.
And, well, first, you obviously have to try the ones we have listed here for you. We hope they turn out to be good!