In the present date, every one of us has faced the problem of having red spots, pimples, and blemish marks on our faces. These spots are generally painful, itchy, and even fluid-filled at times. Having these red spots on face can not only be painful but can also reduce our confidence level. We have all thought of ways on how to get rid of red spots on face.
A lot of people feel uncomfortable going out of their homes when they have red spots on face. Red spots on face can be caused due to a lot of reasons. The most common reasons could be pollution, insect bites, discoloration, rashes, allergies, and so on. The causes of red spots on face are endless.
These spots are irritating and do not let you concentrate on one particular job. We have all checked the ways by which we can get rid of red spots on face but most of those ways do not work or are painful. So we have pointed to a few clinically proven ways by which you can finally get rid of red spots on face.
5 remedies that will tell you how to get rid of red spots on face.
- Lemon Juice
Lemon juice has antioxidant properties and bleaching properties. It is rich in vitamin C and can help in removing pigmentation and can remove red spots or acne marks from your skin. The citric acid present in lemon juice helps in removing the bacteria and also exfoliates the skin.
How To Use:
- You will require 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and a cotton ball or a cotton pad. Start by squeezing the lemon and take it in a container.
- Now dip the cotton ball or the cotton pad and gently dab the lemon juice on the affected areas.
- Leave the lemon juice on for at least 10 minutes.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Once your face is dry moisturize your skin.
Repeat this process once daily for 2 weeks. If you have sensitive skin consider diluting the lemon juice with 1 teaspoon of warm water.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is another great way of removing marks and spots from your face. Apple cider vinegar has antioxidant properties present and is great to treat skin problems. It also has several other properties like curing dandruff problems and helps in lowering blood sugar levels. Most importantly it helps in removing the bacteria causing red spots on your skin and the inflammation helps in removing the red spots and marks.
How To Use:
- You would be requiring 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon of water, and a cotton pad or cotton ball.
- Start by diluting the cider with water.
- Mix it and then apply it to the affected areas.
- Let the vinegar set in your skin and let it dry on its own.
- Keep it for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse with water.
- Pat dry and apply some kind of moisturizer on your skin.
Do this once daily until the spots are not visible anymore.
- Green Tea
Green tea is good for your body, skin, and hair. Green tea has various antibacterial properties and helps in inflammation. This can help treat the bacteria present and also help in soothing the skin. It can help remove the red spots and will prevent them from coming back.
How To Use:
You will require 1 green tea bag and a cotton ball or cotton pad.
- Start by boiling water and drop the green tea bag in the water and let it brew for 10 minutes.
- Now soak the cotton ball or cotton pad in the green tea solution and apply it to the affected areas of your skin.
- Let it sit for 45 minutes.
- Wash your skin with water and pat dry.
Repeat this process regularly.
- Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is not only great for your hair but is amazing for your skin too. Coconut oil is full of anti-inflammatory properties and helps in smoothing and soothing your skin. It also protects your skin from UV rays which can be a cause of the red spots. It is full of antibacterial properties that can help in removing the red spots on your skin.
How To Use:
You will require 4 drops of organic coconut oil only.
- Start with washing your face with mild soap and water.
- Pat dry your skin and apply 4 drops of organic coconut oil.
- Gently massage the oil in your skin and let it sit overnight.
- Wash your face with mild soap and water in the morning.
Repeat this process daily before bed.
- Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is best if you have sensitive skin. It has soothing and healing properties that can help in removing red spots on your skin. It can also help in treating inflammation and irritation on your skin.
Aloe vera also has antioxidant properties that will help you fight the bacteria that is causing the red spots and will also make your skin healthy and glowing.
How To Use:
You will require one Aloe vera leaf.
- Cut open the Aloe vera leaf and scrape out the gel present inside.
- Then blend the gel in a blender.
- Once it becomes a little frothy or foamy apply the gel to your face.
- Massage the gel on your face and let your face absorb it.
- Let the aloe vera gel sit on your skin for 30 minutes.
- Finally, rinse with water.
Apply this on your skin twice every day.
Also read Is Korean Skin Care Worth All The Hype?
These remedies are completely natural and will not harm your skin. You can get rid of red spots on face just sitting at home. If you feel that the spot remains then it is advisable to consult a doctor immediately.
You can also try and use medicated ointments or other skincare creams like laser treatments, calamine lotions as these can help remove or lighten these red spots on face. These red spots on face should not be neglected as it can result in serious problems later on.