More often than not, men are found to be fussing over their size, because size matters! There comes a phase in every man’s life where he is found wondering whether his penis is big enough to satisfy a woman’s needs.
However, the size of the penis is not entirely based upon your anatomy or your fortune. It rests upon several factors such as nationality, race, genes, etc. According to the penis size by country map drawn by Mandatory.com, it was revealed that Congo has the largest penis size of 7.1 inches while North Korea has the lowest of 3.8 inches.
It might come as a surprise to people to know that India is just above North Korea. Yes, take a minute to digest the fact that India has the second smallest penises all over the globe.
Every man and woman would always have suspicions and doubts regarding their size of the genitals, if not genitals, then any other part of the body which is considered to be a sensual zone for an individual. For instance, women are often found to be wondering whether their breast size is large enough or not.
However, as mentioned earlier, the size of the genitals, especially the penis differs from country to country. Although the penis size of a man is primarily controlled by his genetics, nationality and the environment play an extremely important role.
Not only that but what a man eats during his childhood and adolescence is also extremely important as it contributes to the development of an individual and the development of his genitals.
However, before we begin with the litany describing the average penis size by the country, let us know how to get a perfect measure of your penis.
How to measure your penis?
A penis is generally measured from the root of the shaft to the tip of the organ. More often than not, people do have a fat pad above the root of the shaft. Under such circumstances, it is better to gently press it and take the measurement from there.
However, while measuring the length of it, people also measure the girth. As is obvious, the girth is measured by its circumference. Therefore, to check the circumference, generally, the circumference of the root of the penis is taken.
Be that as it may, some people take the circumference of the beginning of the penis, instead of the root, which makes the result quite inconclusive.
What is the relationship between the length of the body and the penis?
Certain studies have also established a relationship between the length of the body and the length of the penis. However, this relationship is quite nilled as several other studies are refuting such a correlation. There have been several studies indicating that people have large penises with small body sizes.
What is the relation between the size of the penis and other body parts?
More often than not, people have assumed that the size of the penis can be generally compared with the shoe length of a man or the size of his index finger. Be that as it may, several studies indicate that there is no such relation between the size of the penis and the index finger. However, a study conducted in Iran established a minute relation between the two whereas a study from Korea established no relation at all.
As to the size of the penis and the shoe size, the studies have been vague and no concrete relation has been known.
The penis size by country
According to the World Population Review, the average penis size by country is 13.58 cm which is 5.35 inches. The largest penis size by country is considered to be found in Ecuador which is 17.61 cm or 6.93 inches. On the other hand, the smallest penis size apart from North Korea is found in Cambodia which is 10.01 cm or 3.95 inches.
Here is the list of all the countries with the largest erect penis length as per the World Population review:
- Ecuador: As mentioned earlier, Ecuador has the largest erect penis length of 17.61 cm or 6.93 inches.
- Cameroon: Cameroon, being the second in line, has a 16.67 cm penis length which is 6.56 inches.
- Bolivia: The penis length of Bolivia is 16.51 cm or 6.5 inches.
- Sudan: The average penis size of people in Sudan is 16.47 cm which is 6.48 inches.
- Haiti: The average penis size in Haiti is 16.01 cm or 6.3 inches.
- Senegal: Senegal has an average penis size of 15.89 cm or 6.26 inches.
- Gambia: The average penis size in the Gambia is 15.88 cm or 6.25 inches.
- Netherlands: the Netherlands has an average penis length of 15.87 cm which is 6.25 inches.
- Cuba: Cuba has an average penis size of 15.87 cm or 6.25 inches.
- Zambia: People in Zambia have an average penis size of 15.78 cm which is 6.21 inches.
These are some of the countries with the largest erect penis size as mentioned by the World Population Review.
Now, here is the list of some of the countries with the smallest erect penis size according to World Population Review:
- Cambodia: As mentioned earlier, Cambodia has the smallest erect penis length of 10.04 cm which is 3.95 inches.
- Burma: People in Burma have an average penis size of 10.7 cm which is 4.21 inches.
- Taiwan: The average penis length of people in Taiwan is 10.78 cm or 4.24 inches.
- Philippines: The Philippines has an average penis size of 10.85 cm or 4.27 inches.
- Sri Lanka: The people in Sri Lanka have an average penis length of 10.89 cm or 4.29 inches.
- Hong Kong: The average penis size in Hongkong is 11.19 cm which is 4.41 inches.
- Bangladesh: The people in Bangladesh have an average penis size of 11.19 cm which is 4.41 inches.
- Thailand: The average penis length in Thailand is 11.45 cm which is 4.51 inches.
- Malaysia: People in Malaysia have an average penis size of 11.49 cm or 4.52 inches.
This is the average penis size by country map drawn by World Population Review. As mentioned earlier, the size of the penis is greatly dependent upon various factors such as race, ethnicity, nationality, genetics, etc. Be that as it may, there are also a plethora of variations within the same nationality.